Zach-er-y n. a person with the greatest spirit, wit, singing voice and dance moves. This person may be found peddling his goods along the road of life.


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hiatus...

New post is here. So sorry though for this little hiatus I've been on. Not that anyone was really counting on me but to those who do read...accept my apology. It takes a lot of brain power to write personal things that mean so much to you. I just want to convey feelings in the best way I can. So, it can be a little intimidating sometimes. But, here is a new post and I promise not to take so long for the next one! Thank you so much to those who read. I love, love your comments or just knowing you're out there and reading. It's comforting. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love you shmate!!! You're such agodd writer it's amazing! We miss and love you guys so much and can't wait to see you again. Give trav our love. Can't wait for more posts about shmack! Love that kid. Last night we were outside and zach was looking at the stars and he proceeded to say " star bright star bright, star bright star bright....." then I asked star bright what zack? " marriage" zack said. Lol it was hilarious. Love that kid!

    ReplyDelete